Friday, June 12, 2009
Day 94
Scott finally got his anniversary box in the mail, so now I can show you all what I sent. It's our second anniversary and the traditional gift is cotton. So I sent him a Florida alligator stuffed with...cotton! Sending a 25 year old soldier a build-a-bear might seem a little dorky, but that's because teddy bears are for kids. This is a very scary alligator with sharp teeth. much cooler. And of course I had to make him a special shirt too : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! I sent Kenny a build a bear during his first deployment. I decked him out in Air Force stuff and then he told me that the bear was their "mascot" during the whole deployment!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it. I love the traditional anniversary gifts. We are doing sheets this year lol.
ReplyDeletethat is perfect! Build a Bear is so not childish!
ReplyDelete