Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 175

Sara & Scott Extravaganza 2009 Day 1


Check-in at the Breakers in Palm Beach and dinner at the Seafood Bar where there are fish swimming in the bar and my favorite dessert is served.

(I am terrible at photo documentation. No arrival photos, because, well how are you supposed to take photos of yourselves? No hotel room photos because I forgot to take one before we made a complete disaster of the room. Besides, just go to www.thebreakers.com )

Sara & Scott Extravaganza 2009 Day 2

This would be the Breaker's private beach where it is someone's job to lay your towel out on your chair for you and then bring you cocktails. Heaven!

Sara & Scott Extravaganza 2009 Day 3

We attempted to go on a dinner picnic for several days in a row but were thwarted by unpredictable Florida weather, so one dinner was at the Melting Pot. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I LOVE fondue!

No comments:

Post a Comment