Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 296

Best of the Decade!



Random night eating ice cream with the girls just like we did many nights before we had jobs and cars and boyfriends, 2000ish


Last day of Sophomore year of High School, June 2001


Indoor Track with my rival and partner in crime, January 2002

and we enter the age of digital cameras


High School Graduation with Mom and Grandparents, June 2003


We met, fell in love, and have been getting
into trouble ever since, January 2004


Living in this city changed my life, July 2005


An amazing year of DPhiE, and the best little sis
a girl could ask for, January 2006


Wedding and Graduation in the same weekend?
Oh, it happened., June 2007


Marriage, Career, and LOTS of Arctic Adventures, May 2008


This year brough lots of fun under the worst of circumstances,
but I made it!, July 2009


I am hoping the next decade brings 10 more happy years of marriage, our first home, bright career paths, and gasp, a baby or two! ( I mean it is an entire decade)

Happy 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Lot of memories there, kiddo. All those pictures, I think, show all of us who've know you are really the lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete