Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 64

How much did you love the season finale of Grey's Anatomy? It was such a love fest, and I'm glad that so many characters finally broke down and said it. In fact, it inspired me to tell Alison I loved her in the middle of the show (but I say that all the time) : ) I loved Meredith and Derek writing their vows on a post it note because they didn't want to spend one more day not being married to each other. I thought it was something we should all remember.

1. To love each other even when we hate each other
2. To never walk away
3. To take care of the other when they are old, senile, and smelly -
"this is forever."

2 comments:

  1. awwww, when you told me that you loved me, I thought that it was just the alcohol talking :)

    ReplyDelete