We saw this sign when we first entered the camping area but had no idea what the third symbol meant. Swimming? Wi-Fi? Teleportation? We searched for all 3 and found none so your guess is as good as ours.
I hate to be the voice of reason, but I am pretty sure that was referring to the amphitheater where they conduct nature classes at the lake. I was hoping for teleportation though....
Hmmm....it looks like swimming to me. Haha or not?
ReplyDeleteNope, the only water was marked no swimming lol
ReplyDeleteI think it is in reference to being beamed somewhere, my friend thinks it has to do with looking out for aliens
ReplyDeleteI hate to be the voice of reason, but I am pretty sure that was referring to the amphitheater where they conduct nature classes at the lake. I was hoping for teleportation though....
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you knew the answer and were holding out on me!!
ReplyDelete