I received the best surprise in the mail today courtesy of Natalie who rocks at finding amazing penguin gifts (and if you are unaware of my penguin obsession you know now). She sent me a book which so perfectly explains the simplicities of life through the eyes of penguins. It was the perfect pick me up!
"A day at the beach can cure a a vast array of ailments. Ever notice that there are no psychiatrist offices at the beach? For penguins, the sea is for hunting, and the ground is for mating and nesting. The small strip in between, then? Well, maybe that's where they decompress for just a few moments from their exhausting cycle. There's nothing like a little sun and salt air to readjust your attitude and refresh a body for the daily trials ahead."
—An excerpt from Flipping Brilliant: A Penguin's Guide to a Happy Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww what an amazing friend. I want a penguin book lol. I love surprises :)
ReplyDeletehaha that's awesome!! so happy to give it to you!
ReplyDelete